What If I’m Missing a Single Tooth?
In this video, Scottsdale implant dentist Dr. Seerat Mann explains the steps involved in replacing a missing or unsalvageable tooth with a mini dental implant.
If you happen to be missing a single tooth, we have the capability to utilize mini dental implants as an effective replacement solution. During your initial visit, we perform the placement of the mini dental implant and provide you with a temporary tooth, allowing you to leave our office with a complete smile. On your subsequent visit, we take the permanent crown and securely cement it onto the implant.
If the absence of a single tooth is a concern for you, please don’t hesitate to contact us for a complimentary consultation. We’ll be happy to discuss your options and assist you in achieving a fully restored smile.
- What Is The Process for Getting A Mini Dental Implant?
- Who is a Candidate for a Mini Dental Implant?
- What If I’m Missing Multiple Teeth?
- Can Mini Dental Implants Replace All of My Teeth?
- Does Getting a Mini Dental Implant Hurt?
- Can I Get an Implant the Same Day as an Extraction?
- What Is The Healing Time For Mini Dental Implant Treatment?
- What If I Don’t Have Enough Bone for a Dental Implant?
- Is Bone Grafting Required for a Mini Dental Implant?
- Is Financing Available for Mini Dental Implants?