Can Mini Dental Implants Replace All My Teeth?
In this video, Scottsdale implant dentist Dr. Seerat Mann explains the option of replacing all of your dentition using mini dental implant bridges.
Many of my patients come in with bad teeth or missing teeth. I use mini dental implants to give them a full set of teeth. This is how it is done. We place ten to twelve implants on the upper or lower jaw and then a zirconia round house is cemented on the top. This works just like your natural teeth. You clean them with with water pick and also brush them daily. So if you’re interested in replacing the whole set of teeth, please give us a call for a free consultation.
- What Is The Process for Getting A Mini Dental Implant?
- Who is a Candidate for a Mini Dental Implant?
- What If I’m Missing a Single Tooth?
- What If I’m Missing Multiple Teeth?
- Does Getting a Mini Dental Implant Hurt?
- Can I Get an Implant the Same Day as an Extraction?
- What Is The Healing Time For Mini Dental Implant Treatment?
- What If I Don’t Have Enough Bone for a Dental Implant?
- Is Bone Grafting Required for a Mini Dental Implant?
- Is Financing Available for Mini Dental Implants?