Does Getting a Mini Dental Implant Hurt?
In this video, Scottsdale implant dentist Dr. Seerat Mann explains the minimal discomfort involved when replacing missing or damaged teeth with mini dental implants.
So to do the mini dental implants, it’s a minimally invasive procedure. It’s done under local anesthesia. During the procedure, my patients don’t feel any pain, and most of my patients, they leave with Motrin and the discomfort subsides within 24 hours. So if you’re interested in getting mini dental implants, please give us a call for a free consultation.
- What Is The Process for Getting A Mini Dental Implant?
- Who is a Candidate for a Mini Dental Implant?
- What If I’m Missing a Single Tooth?
- What If I’m Missing Multiple Teeth?
- Can Mini Dental Implants Replace All of My Teeth?
- Can I Get an Implant the Same Day as an Extraction?
- What Is The Healing Time For Mini Dental Implant Treatment?
- What If I Don’t Have Enough Bone for a Dental Implant?
- Is Bone Grafting Required for a Mini Dental Implant?
- Is Financing Available for Mini Dental Implants?