Getting an Implant the Same Day as an Extraction
In this video, Scottsdale implant dentist Dr. Seerat Mann explains the option of having a tooth removed and replaced with an implant-retained crown so you leave the office with a brand new tooth.
Mini dental implants can be placed the same day of their extraction. So in 95% of my cases, I place the mini implant the same day I do their tooth extraction so you never leave the office without teeth. So if you are missing teeth or struggling with loose dentures, please give us a call for a free consultation.
- What Is The Process for Getting A Mini Dental Implant?
- Who is a Candidate for a Mini Dental Implant?
- What If I’m Missing a Single Tooth?
- What If I’m Missing Multiple Teeth?
- Can Mini Dental Implants Replace All of My Teeth?
- Does Getting a Mini Dental Implant Hurt?
- What Is The Healing Time For Mini Dental Implant Treatment?
- What If I Don’t Have Enough Bone for a Dental Implant?
- Is Bone Grafting Required for a Mini Dental Implant?
- Is Financing Available for Mini Dental Implants?