Is Bone Grafting Required for a Mini Dental Implant?
In this video, Scottsdale implant dentist Dr. Seerat Mann explains the situations which would and would not require a bone graft when considering dental implants.
If you’ve been missing teeth for an extended period, a bone graft is typically not necessary for the mini dental implant procedure. However, if an extraction is being performed on the same day as the implant placement, I will incorporate bone grafting to expedite the healing process.
If you’re considering a mini dental implant, please reach out to us for a complimentary consultation.
- What Is The Process for Getting A Mini Dental Implant?
- Who is a Candidate for a Mini Dental Implant?
- What If I’m Missing a Single Tooth?
- What If I’m Missing Multiple Teeth?
- Can Mini Dental Implants Replace All of My Teeth?
- Does Getting a Mini Dental Implant Hurt?
- Can I Get an Implant the Same Day as an Extraction?
- What Is The Healing Time For Mini Dental Implant Treatment?
- What If I Don’t Have Enough Bone for a Dental Implant?
- Is Financing Available for Mini Dental Implants?