The Mini Dental Implant Healing Period
In this video, Scottsdale implant dentist Dr. Seerat Mann explains the timeframe for recovery after your mini dental implant procedure.
So with conventional dental implants, it usually takes between six to eight months from start to finish for the whole procedure. With the mini dental implants, we can place the implant same day as the extraction and then wait for about four to six weeks to cement the permanent restoration. So if you’re interested in a dental implant and you don’t want to wait for months for it to be done, please give us a call to make an appointment for a free consultation.
- What Is The Process for Getting A Mini Dental Implant?
- Who is a Candidate for a Mini Dental Implant?
- What If I’m Missing a Single Tooth?
- What If I’m Missing Multiple Teeth?
- Can Mini Dental Implants Replace All of My Teeth?
- Does Getting a Mini Dental Implant Hurt?
- Can I Get an Implant the Same Day as an Extraction?
- What If I Don’t Have Enough Bone for a Dental Implant?
- Is Bone Grafting Required for a Mini Dental Implant?
- Is Financing Available for Mini Dental Implants?