What If I Don’t Have Enough Bone for a Dental Implant?
In this video, Scottsdale implant dentist Dr. Seerat Mann explains the solutions we can offer to restore your smile even with severe bone resorption.
Many people have been told that they are not a candidate for dental implants and then they have to suffer with loose dentures or missing teeth. Mini dental implants do not require as much bone, and can be placed on many patients who were previously denied dental implant treatment due to lack of bone.
So if you have ever been told that you are not a candidate for the implants, please give us a call for a free consultation.
- What Is The Process for Getting A Mini Dental Implant?
- Who is a Candidate for a Mini Dental Implant?
- What If I’m Missing a Single Tooth?
- What If I’m Missing Multiple Teeth?
- Can Mini Dental Implants Replace All of My Teeth?
- Does Getting a Mini Dental Implant Hurt?
- Can I Get an Implant the Same Day as an Extraction?
- What Is The Healing Time For Mini Dental Implant Treatment?
- Is Bone Grafting Required for a Mini Dental Implant?
- Is Financing Available for Mini Dental Implants?